[Anjuta-list] C++ namespace support in the class browser

Hi,

I don't know if it is a bug or a missing feature.
When my classes (declaration and implementation) are inside a namespace,
their members are not recognized by Anjuta so that I can't browse the
classes.

There were posts about the same subject but no answers :-(
It is a shame since this feature is really necessary in C++ and I would
not stop using such a wonderful IDE because of this lack...

I would like to browse the classes as Emacs with ECB or Eclipse with CDT
can do (look at the screenshots to compare between the different class
browsers)

Best regards,

Florent Teichteil
--