[Anjuta-list] configure.in: 107: required file 'pixmaps/Makefile.in' not found

Hello,

First off, I'm new to Anjuta.

I tried to create a new gnomemm project in Anjuta 1.2.1 on Suse 9.1 (x86).
After I filled in all the fields in the Application wizard, Anjuta start creating the project, but ends with
"configure.in: 107: required file 'pixmaps/Makefile.in' not found"

I suppose this is because some library is missing, but I can't find which one.

Can anybody help me with this ?

Thank you,

Geert Jan Janssens