[Anjuta-list] I am wondering what libraries are required to compile anjuta.

I would like to know what libraries are required to compile anjuta. I know it requires gnome but what part of gnome? Gnome is a big project with hundreds of megabytes of software and libraries. I'm creating a Linux distro. The desktop I'm going to use is ICE so having all of gnome in my distro is not desirable. Most of the User programs and desktop environment I can do without as these programs do not contribute to the usability of my Distro.

The distro I'm creating is a minimalist distro. Its not designed to be inclusive just functional. My goal is to provide a common set of libraries for all programming languages included in the distribution. The distribution will not include KDE and most of the gui in gnome. My goal is to create a distribution that uses few resources and is highly functional.
If someone knows the answer could you please contact me.

Philip V. Neves           Email: philip digitalinfinity biz
Phone: (250)372-8536             pneves telus net

Nearly every man who develops an idea works at it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then gets discouraged. that's not the place to become discouraged.

Thomas Alva Edison.