Re: [Anjuta-list] library dependencis

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 18:01, Peter Gasper wrote:
> I have a gtkmm application which is using the sigcx-0.6 library. I
> cannot get Anjuta to find the library when compiling. I tried setting up
> settings via Settings -> Compiler and Linker settings, but that didn't
> work.

How exactly did you attempt to configure it?  And what was the error?

I just tried the hello_world.cc from the examples directory of the
libsigcx-0.6.4 tarball, and it compiled fine using the "Compiler Flags
(CFLAGS)" set to :

`pkg-config --cflags sigcx-0.6`

as well as with that blank and selecting (by double clicking to put an X
in the box beside) sigcx-0.6 in the "Supports" tab of the Compiler and
linker options dialog.

If that doesn't work, make sure you have the -devel package for Yehia
installed if you installed a binary package.

Also make sure there is a sigcx packages listed in the output of

pkg-config --list-all | grep sigcx

If not, Yehia is certainly installed improperly.

--
Curtis Magyar