[Anjuta-list] anjuta 1.2.0-1 does not build new projects

Hi,

Anjuta 1.2.0 finally hit Debian Sarge, thus I did upgade from 1.1.97
For testing purposes I started a new gtk2.0 project, selected from wizzard menue. After accomplishing all project data (descriptions and alike) I started building the project skeleton followed by this error message:

**ERROR** automake failed. Please fix warnings

and some lines below

auotgen.sh line 234: ./configure: file or diretory not found

autogen finished...........failed

A popup informs me that I have to run autogen.sh manually. Looking at the directory reveals that the project is created, though.

What is still missing?

Here is my installation:
$: dpkg -l |grep auto

autoconf           2.59-1
autoconf2.13    2.13-48
autogen            5.5.5-2.1
automake1.4    1.4-p6-8
autoproject       0.17-1
autotools-dev  20031007.1
libopts9           5.5.5-2.1
libopts9-dev    5.5.5-2.1
make               3.80-4

Comparing my installation too U. Gehrings List on
http://www.hosengummi.de

Everything should be in place!

Hmm, list archive didn't mention this error for Anjuta 1.2.0 till now!
Any idea of what to do?

Thomas