Re: [Anjuta-list] Mailman Replay-to option

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:32:31 +0100
Carlo Agrusti <carlo ag tin it> wrote:

> why don't you enable the replay-to option of Mailman? This should
> avoid us from taking a lot of replies out of the mailing list

	I am sorry if I am being a little slow but is this so the replies go to
the list and not to the sender of the message?
	If it is, I believe it is more of a mailer issue the mailman. The
message headers should contain a set of headers for lists (List-*
headers). One of the should be the address where messages to the list
should go.
	Then again, I could be misunderstanding the question, in which case, I
apologize.

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say