Re: [Anjuta-list] Build problem

alexander mayr wrote:

Hi

Here's the scenario:

I start Anjuta 1.2.0 from Debian SID. I go to File -> Open Project - And I open my *.prj File.
Then I hit F11 for building. I get this:

make -k

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

Well, OK, that isn't the Problem. But after that, I can't run Compile (F9) or Build (F11) anymore. In the "Build" Menu, they aren't availible. (Gray)
It seems that it does not finish.
Sometimes it works, and I am able to run Compile or Build again, but just sometimes.
Is this a bug, or my mistake?

Regards, Alexander

Got some new information;

It does not only happen with F11, even with F9 too. And I am not able to stop the job.