Re: [Anjuta-list] Building new project fails

Michael Pradel wrote:

Hi,

I am using Anjuta 1.2.0 with Debian Sid. When I try to create a new project with the following options:
 - gtkmm 2.0 project
 - language: c++
 - gettext support enabled
 - 'generate source code using glade or glademm' enabled
the autogeneration fails:

[....]

(Sorry for some german - I translated everything I thought to be necessary to understand the messages.)

I don't know anything about your problem. But:
You can set your locale to "C", then the messages are displayed in english.

What can I change to be able to build a new project?

Thanks, Michael.