Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta 1.2.0-1 does not build new projects

Hi,
Cúrwë schrieb:

Hi,
This message is for ThomasS due to I have readed the mail "anjuta
1.2.0-1 does not build new projects" and I have the same problem.

Would you can help me?
I remember that I just forgot to include libraries.
Another point was that I had some problems with automake!
Could you please provide your installation packages including what distribution / kernel you are running?

But I
don't know what I need include in the "compiler and linker" menu.

At least you should have included GLib and GNOME/GTK if you're trying to build a C project!

In case this doensn't help please provide your steps what you are doing to create the new project! This could be helpful to give you a helping hand!

Thomas