[Anjuta-list] Anjuta 1.2.1 in RedHat 8

	Hi!

	I still use RedHat 8 due to some technical reasons and
I would like to use the latest Anjuta version on it. I don't
like to use non-RPM installation procedures, because this
makes the upgrade a difficult matter.

	My problem is that I'm unable to install Anjuta
in RedHat 8 due to A LOT of dependencies. After download
about 10 packages, I'm stucked on xft dependencies...

	Is there anybody here that was able to install
the latest RPM version of Anjuta in RedHat 8?

	Thank you.
	Best regards.

--
C R Zamana