Re: [Anjuta-list] is anjuta dead?

Dear Dim,

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 06:06, dim owner wrote:
> Seems someone is autoresponding to users who post to the list (or send mail to
> him/her with [Anjuta-list] in the subject line.
>
> I got this responce, and once I responded to the user, I got it again:

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Using autoresponder is
totally unacceptable in our mailing lists and to do so with malicious
intention is disheartening. If he really wanted to ask those questions,
he could have asked it directly in mailing list instead of spamming the
list subscribers.

I apologize for the inconveniences caused to the subscribers because of
this braindead activity.

> From: gareth foster <earthwormgaz 666 btinternet com>

This user has been unsubscribed from the list. Please report to us if
more such activities are noticed.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba