Re: [Anjuta-list] To change the type of a project?

G'Day Igor,

Thanks for the reply - yes I have noticed that but was hoping that we were able to use the Glade utility like we do when starting a new Gnome 1 project.

Pete

Igor Gorbounov <igorbounov voronezh serw ru>

06/05/2003 02:15 PM
Please respond to igorbounov