Re: [Anjuta-list] To change the type of a project?

Naba Kumar wrote:

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 16:22, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
I've started a project like a gnome 2 project, and now I would like it to be a GTK+ 2 only. Is it possible to revert these things?
	Igor Gorbounov

edit the project.prj file and set "project.type=GTK2", save it and load
the project in Anjuta. Save it from Anjuta.

If all your build files are managed by Anjuta, it will update all of
them and you are done. Otherwise, you will have to fix the files which
you have seleted to manage yourself.
I've set in .prj file "project.type=gtkmm 2.0", rebuilt the project, and
it is compiled, really, but still it uses gnome libraries:
"...-DORBIT2=1 -pthread -l /usr/include/libgnomeuimm-2.0 -l /usr/lib/libgnomeuim-2.0....." It seems like a bit of fixing by hand is needed, taking as an example some fake
gtkmm 2 project.
   Igor Grobounov