Re: [Anjuta-list] To change the type of a project?

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 16:22, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
> I've started a project like a gnome 2 project, and now I would like it
> to be a GTK+ 2 only. Is it possible to revert these things?
> 	Igor Gorbounov

edit the project.prj file and set "project.type=GTK2", save it and load
the project in Anjuta. Save it from Anjuta.

If all your build files are managed by Anjuta, it will update all of
them and you are done. Otherwise, you will have to fix the files which
you have seleted to manage yourself.

Regards,
-Naba