Re: [Anjuta-list] (Hopefully) Final release candidate for 1.0.2

Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:

[...]
	1. Everyone and his dog has migrated to GNOME2.x
	2. HEAD is in pretty good shape and likely to have an alpha release
soon.
	3. I want to hack on new things - not maintain a dead branch.
Yes, it's (IMHO) the right way!
I, for example, after migrating to RedHat 9.0 (after the 7th of April) will use Anjuta for Gnome2 branch for productive purposes too (preliminary testing of cvs snapshot showed
to me that it is good enough for my purposes).
   Igor Gorbounov