Re: [Anjuta-list] GUI not editable by glade

Hi

The problem probably is that the GTK2 project does not create a glade
file. I suggest you upgrade to CVS (ANJUTA_1_0_0 branch) or wait for
1.0.2. IN 1.0.2, you can specify the GUI designer to use on a
per-project basis. In this case, for example, you should be using
'glade-2' instead of glade.

--
Biswa.