Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta/wxWindows/wxDesigner question

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 03:48, Kevin Coyner wrote:

> As a next step, I'd like to use wxDesigner to take this project and add
> all of the GUI elements that I'd like to have.  How does one do this?
>
> I've used anjuta to create a Gnome project, which easily allows me to
> interface with the Glade GUI by selecting Project/Edit Application GUI
> from the main menu.  Is there an equivalent way of accomplishing this
> but with wxDesigner?

Anjuta-1.0.2 (to be release this weekend, I suppose) can let you
configure your own GUI editor for projects. So, you will want to wait
for it. Until then, you can define a tool from Settings->User Tools for
your WxDesigner, which  fire up the GUI designer with the right project
GUI file.

> Last but separate question, very few of the selections under
> the menu item "Help" on anjuta work for me.  I click them, but get no
> response.  Is that my setup or are parts of this still in development?

Most of those entries are just URLs. You probably do not have proper
HTTP URI handler defined with GNOME desktop. IIRC, you can set it in
GNOME preferences (for example, choose Mozilla or galleon).

Hope that helps.

-Naba