[Anjuta-list] anjuta/wxWindows/wxDesigner question

Hello

I'm a newbie to C/C++ programming with about a year's worth of college
course background.  Everything we've done has been console oriented.
Now I'd like to try a GUI.

I've looked at most of what's out there, and like the looks of

anjuta as the IDE
wxWindows as the GUI library
wxDesigner as the GUI toolkit

I'm using anjuta 1.0.1 on a Debian Sid setup.  In anjuta, I've created a
new project using the wizard and selecting wxWindows project.  This
creates the basic GUI window using the wx library.  I've successfully
compiled/built this and can run the program.

As a next step, I'd like to use wxDesigner to take this project and add
all of the GUI elements that I'd like to have.  How does one do this?

I've used anjuta to create a Gnome project, which easily allows me to
interface with the Glade GUI by selecting Project/Edit Application GUI
from the main menu.  Is there an equivalent way of accomplishing this
but with wxDesigner?

Last but separate question, very few of the selections under
the menu item "Help" on anjuta work for me.  I click them, but get no
response.  Is that my setup or are parts of this still in development?

Many thanks,
Kevin