Re: [Anjuta-list] QT libs

It might sound trollish (no pun intended) but we hardly get time to get
the GNOME stuff working properly, let alone QT/KDE. I'd strongly advise
you to get yourself a more KDE-oriented IDE. KDevelop is an excellent
choice. (www.kdevelop.org). Since you have QT/KDE installed, it should
be easy to install it (maybe it is already installed ?)

About the QT/KDE wizard, there is not much point in adding a wizard
which no one is willing to maintain - and I know ziltch about QT/KDE. We
are more than willing to accept QT/KDE appwizards provided they work and
integrate cleanly with the rest of the wizards.

--
Rgds,
Biswa.