From: Biju G.C. <bijugc users sourceforge net>
To: biswapesh users sourceforge net
Subject: Cygwin GNOME - *nix on MS-Windows
Date: 02 Mar 2003 14:38:05 -0800

group_id : 67909

Project Name : cygnome

Home page : http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for making anjuta available in free domain.

We have ported it to cygwin

http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/download/devtools.html

as any project to survive, it also need publicity.

(Especially beginners like us)

We are requesting other related projects to provide links

from their page to our home page.

We already provided links to your project.

http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/morelinks.html#anjuta

Thanks in advance

Biju