Re: [Anjuta-list] cross-compile

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 23:22, songsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you tell me how to set cross-compile in Anjuta IDE. For example,
> set mips target at i386 linux host?

Depends on what it is for. If it is for a project, you need to hack
configure.in and/or Makefile.am files and set proper compiler and it's
options. Read 'man Autoconf' and 'man automake' for more details. Also,
make sure you disable overwriting these files in [Project]->[Configure
project].

If it is just for compiling single file, you can set the compile command
in [Settings]->[Commands]. Beware that most of the options in
[Settings]->[Compiler and linker options] are gcc options, so you may
not want to enable some of them.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
-Naba