Re: [Anjuta-list] Error in setting breakpoints

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 04:02, Hema Narayanan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Ajuta 1.0.2 version.  When I try to set a breakpoint, it
> invariable gives me the following error message for all the files.
>
> Error: No source file named filename
>
> What do I do about this.  The loading of the executable seems to be
> successful.

First thing to make sure is that the file is really part of the project.
If you don't have a project and opened the executable separately
(without loading a project), then you need to set the source files paths
in [Settings]->[Source paths]. This will tell anjuta and gdb where to
look for the source files.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
-Naba