[Anjuta-announce] [Fwd: Re: anjuta Mandrake 9 package]

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Anand Singh Bisen <bzimage ameritech net>
To: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
Subject: Re: anjuta Mandrake 9 package
Date: 09 Jan 2003 17:31:51 +0000

Hi Naba

Actually they are 4.x MB in size so i thought it would be wise to put it
somewhere on the web! I posted it to my university server you can
download it from there.

It needs some more rpm's for resolving the dependencies but they come
with the mandrake distribution or are in the contrib of mandrake so it
should'nt be any problem. You can download it from

http://themis.sl.iupui.edu/~abisen/anjuta/

Thanks for writing such a great software.

Anand