[Anjuta-list] Cannost start terminal for debugging

Hello everybody

When I try to debug a program I start the debugger, I set the breakpoint and then I start the execution (F4) and the program rus correctly in a gnome-terminal or xterm console.
When I arrive at the point where the breakpoint is set the execution does not break and if closing my program I get an error dialog with the message "Cannot start terminal for debugging".
I am using Mandrake9 (gcc3.2, gdb 5.2.1) and I have a similar problem in debugging even with kdevelop (the execution does not break at given breakpoints).

Any suggestion?

--
Luca Rosellini
Email:  luca rosellini libero it

Se Laura fosse stata la moglie di Petrarca, pensate che lui le avrebbe
dedicato sonetti tutta la vita?
		-- Lord Byron