Re: [Anjuta-list] wxWindows.

There seems to be some problem with your wx installation.
Where did you install wx?  (/usr, /usr/local, ...)
Did you install it with some packagemanager or built it yourself?
In the latter case you need to run ldconfig as root that your system recognizes
the  new libs (or reboot should do it as well, I guess). One crucial point here
is that these libs must be in /usr/lib, /lib or the path must be in
/etc/ld.so.conf (like /usr/local/lib).

You might also want to try the following steps:
1. Select in anjuta's menu  Build->Clean All
2. Select Build->Configure
3. Give in the second line (Configure Options) the complete path to wx-config
to the option --with-wx-config, e.g.:
--with-wx-config=/usr/bin/wx-config

Tina