[Anjuta-list] wxWindows.

I have a small problem with Anjuta trying to use the wxWindows libs. I have wxGTK 2.4 installed, but when I try and create a wxWindows project via the wizard it gives me an error telling me that wxWindows must be install on my system and to make sure that wx-config is in my path. The problem is wx-config IS in my path, and I do have wxWindows installed. During the wizards build of the base source files, when it reports "checking for wx-config..." it tells me "no" and halts.

I'm probably just over looking something very simple, as im new to Linux and C++ in general. Any help would be nice, thanks.

Michael