Re: [Anjuta-list] Compile issue on Solaris 2.8

Looks like gettext problem. What version of gettext do you have ?
Somehow the error looks familiar, probably because someone else posted
the same problem a few days back.

BTW, I assume you're using Anjuta 1.0.1 tarball ? If you're using CVS,
you need to checkout the ANJUTA_1_0_0 branch.

Rgds,
Biswa.