[Anjuta-list] Newbie Question: Checking for Libs

Hi,

I would like to know, how to control the automake/autoconf stuff with anjuta.
I do not really know much about this, so I hope that anjuta makes it somehow
easier for me.
How do I tell anjuta to check for a special library, header file, program and so
on. I go to the project explorer, rightclick->configure project:
Now what I have to type?
If its too basic, please give me an example and/or some info-sources.

Thanks in advance,
                  Andre.