Re: [Anjuta-list] Cannost start terminal for debugging

On 21 Jan 2003 16:14:52 +0530
Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in> wrote:

BC> Since you're experiencing this with KDevelop as well, it seems that the
BC> problem is specific to your setup. Check if the generated executables

I forgot to say that the project I am working on is Imported.
I tried to import using KDevelop and anjuta with their respective import functions and I get the same strange behaviour when debugging

--
Luca Rosellini
Email:  luca rosellini libero it

Catullo, secco a 30 anni, Byron 36, Oscar Wilde 34, Apollinaire 39,
Majakovskij 39 anni, Kafka passa appena i quaranta, Leopardi 39,
Nievo 30, Lorca 38, Manzoni 88, D'Annunzio una vergogna "Vieni morte
adorata" e poi la tira in lungo fino a 75 anni.
		-- Stefano Benni