Re: [Anjuta-list] GLADE-2 and Anjuta

* Naba Kumar (kh_naba gmx net) wrote:
> glade and glade-2 are incompatible and therefore can not inter-operate.
> Anjuta does not compile glade files directly, rather it uses glade to
> compile glade files. So, the best thing you can do for now is define a
> couple of tools in anjuta to handle glade-2 files compilation.

What do you mean define tools in anjuta to handle glade-2 files? All you
have to do is generate the source in glade-2 and then compile that
source in Anjuta like normal (at least I've done that in a couple
tests).

So I'm not sure I follow your thoughts here.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca