Re: [Anjuta-list] GLADE-2 and Anjuta

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 15:29, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
> Are glade-2 and Anjuta completely incompatible? Or there may be some
> workarounds?

If you somehow create a tool in Anjuta (1.0.1 version) which handles
glade-2, you will be able to somewhat manage your glade-2 files.

> For me neither glade-2 could open an existing glade-1 project, nor
> Anjuta could compile glade-2 files.

glade and glade-2 are incompatible and therefore can not inter-operate.
Anjuta does not compile glade files directly, rather it uses glade to
compile glade files. So, the best thing you can do for now is define a
couple of tools in anjuta to handle glade-2 files compilation.