Re: [Anjuta-list] non-latin characters?

Hopefully, anjuta 1.0.2 (GNOME 1.x version) and anjuta 1.2.0 (GNOME 2
version) will support other charsets better, since we have upgraded to
the latest scintilla. It's not strictly correct that only GTK2 based
projects can handle multiple charsets.

Anjuta1 and anjuta2 developers are mostly different (it's a different
codebase altogether).

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Biswa.