[Anjuta-list] A couple of question please...

Hiya,

Firstly in the official FAQ it mentions the advantages of Adjunta 1 and Adjunta 2. However I cannot find Anjuta 2, as i'm guessing it starts with 2. as opposed 1.??? Also I'm currently using 'Anjuta 1.0.1' and I select 'Gnome 2.0 Project with C'. However Anjuta doesn't generate any files other than the main.c. file. Although with 'Gnome 1.0 with C' it works a treat.

Anybody care to help please?

Thanks
Uni