[Anjuta-list] Custom Style Problem

Hello,

I'm new to the list, so please excuse me if this has been answered.  I
did not see it in the archives:

Using Anjuta 1.2.0, on RH9, compiled from source, I cannot set the
custom style in the Settings->Preferences->Indentation dialog.  I
noticed that custom is spelled costom, but I have not found how this is
related to parameters passed to indent.  I would like indent to use:

-i8 -sc -bli0 -bl -cbi0 -ss -npsl -l132 -lc132 -cdw -nce -hnl.

When I place these parameters in the Custom Style box and select the
"costom" style, and then autoformat a dialog box appears indicating
"Anjuta does not know Costom style!".  A similar error occurs when
selecting the Hello World style.  For the Hello World style the dialog
box indicates "Anjuta does not know Hello World stlye!" (not a typo).

I suspect a relationship issue between "Custom" and "Costom" and "style"
and "stlye".  Is there a config file that I can edit to correct this?

Bob...
---
Bob Chiodini
Senior Engineer