=?iso-8859-1?B?UmWg?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?=3A?= Re : [Anjuta-list] Problems with anjuta 1.2.0 and gtk+

Hi,

I have been working quite a lot with 1.1.97 without the linking freeze problem. It appeared when I've have upgraded 2 days ago (I use Debian sid and this version was released 2 days ago). For me this is the most ennoying problem in anjuta : I need to leave and restart it and it is quite long on my K6-2 500.
--
Cheers
		- Jean-Luc

Le 12.12.2003 17:47, João Paulo Farias a écrit :
|Hi!
|
|This linking problem appears to be solved in anjuta
|1.2.0 which was released recently.
|
|I had this problem also... Sometimes when I go to
|debug a program in anjuta I could not finish the
|debugging session, and I had to close and restart
|anjuta. This is the most annoying thing I can see in
|anjuta.
|
|Also, in the debugging session, there's more one thing
|I hate. When I push the "step over" button, it takes a
|(not much) long time until I can press it again. So I
|keep the cycle: click -> wait -> click...
|
|I can tell many things I would like to be better done
|in anjuta, but I think anjuta is very good as it is
|now, and I hope it will be better every day.
|
|JP.
|
| --- "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)"
|<jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr> escreveu: > João Paulo,
|>
|> Ok, it works, thanks. And several other warning of
|> the same type are
|> fixed with only the cast on the set_title call ...
|>
|> It is a bit strange that these warning were not
|> reported by 1.1.97.
|>
|> The link problem remains ..
|>
|> --
|> 		- Jean-Luc
|>
|> Le 12.12.2003 16:37, João Paulo Farias a écrit :
|> |May be it's because in GTK+ you need to cast
|> everything :)
|> |Change the line:
|> |
|> |gtk_window_set_title (window, RAW_CANON_TITLE);
|> |
|> |
|> |gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW(window),
|> RAW_CANON_TITLE);
|> |
|> |and try again.
|> |