Re: Re : [Anjuta-list] Problems with anjuta 1.2.0 and gtk+

Hi!

This linking problem appears to be solved in anjuta
1.2.0 which was released recently.

I had this problem also... Sometimes when I go to
debug a program in anjuta I could not finish the
debugging session, and I had to close and restart
anjuta. This is the most annoying thing I can see in
anjuta.

Also, in the debugging session, there's more one thing
I hate. When I push the "step over" button, it takes a
(not much) long time until I can press it again. So I
keep the cycle: click -> wait -> click...

I can tell many things I would like to be better done
in anjuta, but I think anjuta is very good as it is
now, and I hope it will be better every day.

JP.

 --- "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)"
<jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr> escreveu: > João Paulo,

> Ok, it works, thanks. And several other warning of
> the same type are
> fixed with only the cast on the set_title call ...
>
> It is a bit strange that these warning were not
> reported by 1.1.97.
>
> The link problem remains ..
>
> --
> 		- Jean-Luc
>
> Le 12.12.2003 16:37, João Paulo Farias a écrit :
> |May be it's because in GTK+ you need to cast
> everything :)
> |Change the line:
> |
> |gtk_window_set_title (window, RAW_CANON_TITLE);

> |gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW(window),
> RAW_CANON_TITLE);
> |
> |and try again.
> |
> |JP.
> |
> |João Paulo F Farias
> |jpfaulofarias yahoo com br
> |-----------------------------------
> |

> |---------------------------------
> |Yahoo! Mail - 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito.
> Crie sua conta
> |agora!

=====
João Paulo F Farias
jpfaulofarias yahoo com br

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito! Crie sua conta agora:
http://mail.yahoo.com.br