Re: [Anjuta-list] green culumn line and more

Am 28 Aug 2003 14:08:30 +0530 schrieb Naba Kumar:

> On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 19:07, Andreas Volz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > how could I (re)move the little green line at column 52 in the
> > editor?
> >
> Settings->preferences->Editor->Column at edge indicator = 0

Ok, but there is also something wrong with this value I think. Please
set it to "80" and go to the line into your code. Now look at the column
numer! It shows "49"!

I think this is another Problem, because if you take some code and go on
a left margin line to the green line it shows for example "69". Then go
to another line more indented (for example some if statements) the line
is now at position "62"! What is there going wrong?

And I indented the code with --no-tabs, so tabs couldn't be the problem.
Is this a bug in your eyes?

regards
Andreas