Re: [Anjuta-list] green culumn line and more

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 19:07, Andreas Volz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how could I (re)move the little green line at column 52 in the editor?

Settings->preferences->Editor->Column at edge indicator = 0

> How could I specify which app Anjuta executes? I've imported a project
> with a simple Makefile and Anjuta says: "The target executable for this
> project doesn't exits". But I've build it with "make" before.
>
> Where could I control the project executable filename?

Project->Configure Project->Target = path/to/your/executatble

Make sure it's the relative path, w.r.t the top-level-directory. You can
also set this in project.prj file of your project.

Thanks,

Regards,
-Naba