Re: [Anjuta-list] Debug problem on Anjuta

Hi Jiang

Personally, I use Anjuta to hack on Anjuta, but YMMV. About debugging
anjuta, you need to do:
./configure --enable-warnings --enable-debug
which is what I normally do, before doing make && make install

Anjuta debugger works just fine with anjuta code is it is compiled with
the above two options.

--
Biswa.