Re: [Anjuta-list] Debug problem on Anjuta

Thanks a lot for reply, Biswa!

What I did was download Anjuta...src.tar.gz, extract to a folder,then
./configure, make, make install, then run it. Then I have the problem.
(1)
Do I need to modify makefile? Or is it better to install using .rpm?
(2)
I'd like to debug into Anjuta src, and add some good feature and thus
contributing back to Anjuta. May I ask you guys what IDE you use to
debug Anjuta code itself? (I imported Anjuta src into a Anjuta project,
but couldnot debug, error message saying "The target executable does not
exist for this project").

Thanks a lot in advance!

Richard