Re: [Anjuta-list] RE:Anjuta Install Dependancies

> Making some progress here, Located the  "libbonobo.so.2" file in a separate
> library wrapper package. The other two files  appear to be in an "openssl"
> RPM file, but have not been able to get that RPM  file to install with
> KPackage.
>
> These mentioned dependancies were not in Anjuta v0.8 installs, so must be a
> recent addition involved with v0.9

I must confess I don't know wht OpenSSL is required (maybe for
CVS/ZVTerm ?). Anyway, the simplest way to get the required RPMs is to
get the source RPMs and compile them yourself with 'rpm --rebuild'. In
order to know what RPM corresponds to the given missing file, do a
search on rpmfind.net.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Biswa.