[Anjuta-list] RE:Anjuta Install Dependancies

Making some progress here, Located the "libbonobo.so.2" file in a separate library wrapper package. The other two files appear to be in an "openssl" RPM file, but have not been able to get that RPM file to install with KPackage.

These mentioned dependancies were not in Anjuta v0.8 installs, so must be a recent addition involved with v0.9