[Anjuta-list] anjuta in Gtk2/Gnome2 and Gettext support

If I choose gtk2/gnome2 Projects in Anjuta, if I'm starting
to work with
Glade (Glade2), then I become this message:

ERROR: A .glade file does not exist in the top level Project
directory.

When the Gettext support is enabled, it gives this error
messages:

Please use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in order to cause
autoconfiguration
to look for an external libintl.

Please create po/Makevars from the
template in po/Makevars.template. You can then remove
po/Makevars.template.

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the
aclocal.m4 file. You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or
newer) to do
this. Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you
can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file
gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the
configure --disable-nls option. Press Return to acknowledge
the previous
five paragraphs.

You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you
can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file
gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the
configure --disable-nls option. Press Return to acknowledge
the previous
five paragraphs.

Anjuta is last CVS, system is GNU/Debian-Linux SID.

yours faithfully, Kurucz "The NeverGone" Istvan
<nevergone freemail hu>