[Anjuta-list] 2 Q's: RedHat 8.0; Switching Edit Windows Via Keyboard?

I've not been using Anjuta for a while, and am glad to be back again.  It
is still a lovely tool.

Anyway, two questions:

1) I'm working on a RedHat 8.0 box, so appear to be stuck with the 0.9.99
version.  Any idea what is wrong with the 1.0 beta?  Anything I can help
fix?

2) Is there any way to switch edit panes via the keyboard?  Something
like control-pageup or control-pagedown would be nice.  I thought that
used to be possible, but maybe I'm misremembering things.  And if not,
any objections to me adding that?  (Which menu should that go under then?)

-Roy