[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] Project maintenance: Announcement

Sorry to hear that but I see your point.

Interestingly on my redhat 8.0 setup anjuta itself compiles but the
problems appear to lie with the building of config settings and docs.

Like you my day to day schedule is preventing me to make any real
commitment to this as so have not offered to resolve this issue with any
timescale.

I did start looking into this though but on top of this there is a
learning curve for me in the way (not the C part) that other bits such
as autoconf and the tools used to build the rest of anjuta are a part of
it of the build and it is those parts that not building.

I cannot promise but I will continue to look into ANJUTA_1_0_0 build
when I get some time next by learning as I go along but if it appears
too much of a hurdle my energy may be better spent on helping on the
gnome2 version which would be a nice to have.

It will probably be next weekend when I get back to this problem. I'll
keep you posted.