Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta and wxWindows (wxGTK 2.3.3)

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 21:49, Okami no Kaze wrote:
> Does the beta release of Anjuta have wxWindows project
> wizards in it, or is that still in CVS.  I'm refering
> to release 1.0-beta1.

Yes, the wxWindows wizard is in 1.0-beta1.

> I'm just curious because I'm working on setting up a a
> Mandrake Linux 9.0 box rather soon.

There's probably no point in looking at Anjuta1, then. It won't compile
on RH 8.0 or (I believe) Mandrake 9.0 as they are GNOME2-based and have
incompatible versions of gettext. If you do get it to build, the wizards
won't work anyway...

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com