Re: [Anjuta-list] ./configure doesn't find gnome-print

SUCCESS!! (after a week of sorrow and harted against everything with the words "gnome" and "print" on it)

ok, here is the deal:

in redhat, libgnomeprint and gnome-print and gnome-print-devel constitutes a real axis of pure evil, i explain: they have circular dependences, so upgrading them the standard way is doomed to fail.

so, first, remove all the other dependencies of the three damnable packages, then proceed doing some:
rpm -e --nodeps gnome-print
rpm -e --nodeps gnome-print-devel

then upgrade libgnomeprint15 in the standard way

rpm -Uvh libgnomeprint15-0.35....

and then install the new versions of gnome-print & gnome-print-devel on top of it

rpm -i gnome-print ...
rpm -i gnome-print-devel

thats it

Greetings