Re: [Anjuta-list] ./configure doesn't find gnome-print

well, join the club of ppl that cannot use Anjuta 1.0, i found a very similar report on the mailing list, and i reported the exact same bug (redhat 7.2, gnome-print 0.35) the only difference is that i installed gnome-print compiling from sources, that allowed Anjuta configure get past that point, but for me i got the weirdest error at link-time... in essence what ppl on irc.gnome.org:#Anjuta says is "upgrade to redhat 7.3 or 8.0" (wow, that reminds me the philosophy of at least other popular operating system...) there is also Ximian, but since some of us cant afford to reinstall a system for a particular desire of a particular user (me) of a system, wait until something magical happens and Anjuta installs itself is the option

Greetings,

Charlls

From: Cary Maister <cary musician org>
To: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Anjuta-list] ./configure doesn't find gnome-print
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:10:19 -0500

I'm trying to build Anjuta on RedHat 7.2. When I run ./configure, it gives me the error:

cheking for GnomePrint libraries >= 0.35... configure: error: Did not find GnomePrint installed

But rpm -qa tells me that I have:
libgnomeprint15-0.35-4
gnome-print-0.35-4

I couldn't find anything about this in the archives. Any help would be much appreciated.

cary