[Anjuta-list] Debugging a process from a multiple-bin project

Hi everybody,

my problem is I work on a mutiple-bin project,
currently CORBA components, and all are started
with a script with good options. All are developped
in Anjuta with automake/autoconf using feature in
automake/conf 1.5+ to support multiple targets.

So, I disabled Makefile.am generation in Anjuta. My
problem is that I don't know how to debug one of
the targets using embedded debugging facilities of
Anjuta. I need to start for ex two targets and debug
the thrid one only ...

Somehone dealt with this problem ?

Thanks in advance.