Re: [Anjuta-list] Hello All!!

My guess is that you haven't got gcc and the dev tools bits installed ?

Did you select the development tools and programming stuff when you
installed RH8.0 (which I agree is pretty good, shame they messed about
with kde though).

When setting up here, I had all the dev tools installed from the RH8
install, and then just installed the anjuta0.99 redhat rpm from
freshrpms and it works perfect (although I have installed the 1.0 since
which also works).

I wish I could add breakpoints before starting the debugger though (just
an aesthetic thing), maybe they could be added to a list of pending
breakpoints which then get added when you start the debugger ?

Also the set parameters on the build menu isn't obvious that they also
relate to the debugging session and not just the build/execute session.

Just my 0.2c

Cheers

Cpt Kirk